We have now published in Kindle format on Amazon what we believe is the first book on Energy Informatics. This book is the result of several years of research and thinking about Energy Informatics, and we are continuing to work on this topic. Future blogs will report some of our work.
Here is a list of the chapters in the book.
- The emergence of Energy Informatics
- En route to Energy Informatics at UPS
- Energy efficient farming
- Singapore's electronic road pricing
- EnerNOC and demand response management
- Saving energy with bicycle sharing
- The technology of Energy Informatics
- The information perspective
- Design principles
- Creating an intelligent planet
We hope you will enjoy reading it and can apply Energy Informatics thinking to increase energy efficiency. We are very interested to learn how you apply energy informatics principles. Please contact us to tell us about your examples.